UK CIOs – use SurveyTM to reduce IT costs and avoid costly and time consuming compliance issues. Do it before your CFO does! SurveyTM is guaranteed to reduce software costs and compliance risks.
SurveyTM License Management: Reduce IT costs — guaranteed
Simply put, other IT Asset and Software License offerings just don’t have the power of Survey. It is a state of the art solution that identifies – with forensic accuracy – which applications are being used, when, where, how and by whom. Results are shown with easy-to-interpret business intelligence graphics that will transform the way your IT assets are managed – and the bottom line of software license costs.
How SurveyTM Can Reduce IT Costs Where Other Solutions Fear To Tread
Many other software license and asset management solutions will claim to be all-in-one answers to the problems of compliance, software usage and hardware utilisation. In reality, most asset management software packages deliver a fraction of the functionality and benefits of SurveyTM. The devil’s in the detail:
- Sophisticated: SCCM and other tools that headline Usage Metering as a feature
- Rudimentary: Traditional Asset Management or Discovery Tools
- ARP = Address Resolution Protocol
To take an example of Survey’s capability, it isn’t enough to know that a user has opened a program (such as MS Project, Visio or Adobe Acrobat Pro) and closed it two hours later. You need to know if that user actually performed any key strokes, because it’s possible that a read-only version of the software would suffice – or no version at all.
Of course, these details can be aggregated across the whole of your IT estate – its users, devices and software packages. SurveyTM quickly identifies exactly where you can reduce IT costs on a large scale by reusing licenses or reducing their number. SurveyTM also identifies under-utilised servers and other hardware, so that you can make informed decisions about who needs what kind of hardware and software in order to carry out their business function.
SurveyTM Benefits Summary
- Enables Drive to Fully Optimised Desktop License Agreements
- Dramatic Reduction in Software costs
- Enables expansion of ‘Consumption Unit Pricing’ for desktop applications
- Valuable Actionable Intelligence – Stop Writing Cheques Immediately
- Supports Centralised or Departmental Procurement
- Supports Government IT Strategy
- Asset reuse / ASK ICT Knowledgebase
- Supports Green IT implementation
- Reduction in numbers of devices and energy bills
Contact Verax to get all the SurveyTM information, or a no-obligation demonstration
“No one wants to admit that they’ve overspent thousands of dollars in company funds for unnecessary IT asset purchases. Survey helps us prevent these types of dilemmas, by identifying usage for our software, hardware, and printer assets, before we make important purchasing decisions.”
“This year with Survey I have lowered my purchasing budget request by $1.2 million”